Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Friday, July 5, 2013

Portfolio

I shot a portfolio: a bunch of flower pictures.

After determining a few months ago that I was a dilettante and simply not well suited to staying on task enough to actually shoot a coherent portfolio of material, of course I immediately got an idea and starting shooting one. It's not a great essay on man's inhumanity to man, but I think there's some pretty nice pictures in it.

This was also a little voyage of discovery for me. It turns out that I am a pictorialist of sorts. This might be related to ny constant plugging of Henry Robinson lately.

I'll probably reward myself with a blurb book soonish. Maybe I'll even let members of the public buy it, so I can be astonished at the complete lack of reception. After all, now that I am up to dozens and dozens of hits a month on this blog, perhaps it's time to start monetizing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment